Support technician required in Mokopane area.
- Matric/Grade 12 certificate
- Knowledge of CPS software and hardware
- A++ course or equivalent or Level 1 Electronics/Mechanical/Electrical
- Three years computer related experience
- PC literate with Windows based operating systems 98, XP and Windows 7
- Basic computer networking with cable installation capabilities
- Basic mechanical skills with ATM knowledge
- Sound knowledge of computer hardware
- Have excellent supervisory skills
- Be competent with figures
- Have the ability to communicate at all levels
- Have excellent leadership skills
- Have the ability to finish tasks timeously
- Be reliable, trustworthy and honest
- Have the ability to resolve problems timeously and with the minimum effect to the users
- Valid code 8 driver’s license and own transport
Duties (including but not limited to):
- Be responsible for the timeous day-to-day repairs and maintenance of company technical hardware.
- Ensure necessary items are timeously dispatched for repairs, reworks, etc.
- Be responsible for the technical work area cleanliness
- Be responsible for data transfers between branches and delivery platforms
- Supervise the necessary preventative maintenance tasks on equipment so as to deliver maximum uptime
- Assist team leaders
- Be responsible for any cash balanced
- Manage data used in payment/enrolment /loans of beneficiaries for example; loading and back-up of all payment and enrolment files daily
- Ensures that all technical faults are repaired immediately by either the team leader or job holder (yourself) and that basis spares are in stock
- Ensure that payment/enrolment/installation and maintenance of Net1 products planning is done in conjunction with the branch manager/team leader
- Ensure that the maintenance of equipment / vehicles is carried out in accordance with the policies in place.
- Ensure that the companies policies and procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Provide training, assistance, guidance and development to the team leaders.
- Assist the branch manager with certain functions in the branch and relieve the branch manager when he is not available, this includes but is not limited to daily balancing, personnel, security, assets, etc (Refer to branch manager job description when necessary)
- Will be required to have sound knowledge of the policies and procedures in place.
- Will be required to assist the branch manager with the opening and closing of the branch
- To adhere to all fair and legitimate instructions by a superior
Applicant must reside in Mokopane or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please visit our website www.mprtc.co.za to upload your CV or for more information.
Posted on 30 Jun 10:08