Vacancy: Admin clerk for Legal advertising department
The Citizen is offering an opportunity for an admin clerk for the legal advertising department. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, yet functions well within a team. The ideal candidate will report directly to the legal sales manager.
- Receive and process all legal advertising
- Sort all legal advertising for the correct publication dates
- Compile a publication list for control of daily advertising
- Assist with proofreading to ensure error-free advertisements
- Ensure that incoming calls are dealt with
- General admin work
- Balance weekly Government Gazette publication revenue
Core competencies required
- Basic knowledge of MS Office packages
- Thorough knowledge of admin processes
- Experience of customer care services
- Well-spoken and good communication skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Excellent client service at all time
- Good administration skills
- Good time keeping skills
- Accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
- Reliable and efficient
- Matric/Grade 12 a must
- One to two years admin experience
Preference will be given to individuals who will add to the diversity of the organization.
Suitable CVs to be sent to email@example.com
Subject in reference line: Legal Advertising Admin Clerk
Closing date for applications is 17 July 2015
Should you not receive feedback from The Citizen, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
The Citizen reserves the right to not fill this position.
Posted on 07 Jul 15:13 APPLY NOW