Are you an experienced digital media planner who has wondered what it is like to work in Dubai?
If you enjoy combining creative thinking with factual analysis to develop appropriate strategies to ensure that campaigns reach their target audiences as effectively as possible and have the experience and ability to identify the most appropriate mediums for building awareness of a client’s brand, leading the media buying and business development for the agency this exciting opportunity could be yours!
- Provide the agency with research on external environmental trends, business trends, market research, customer research, competitor analysis,
- Continue to develop and implement standardised strategic planning tools to foster consistency over time and across projects. Complete this within the agency’s planning process but enhance the process through specific planning tools as well as syndicated or proprietary databases that enhance the level of thinking and insight injected into the entire process,
- Actively grow the abilities and skill of the department members through formal training programs, mentor ship and hands on learning,
- Work closely with client and account leads to identify campaign strategies and develop these strategies into media plans for major clients,
- Daily management of planning, buying and execution across a variety of digital programs,
- Provide in-depth and thorough thinking, media knowledge and POV for the internal team, the account team and the client,
- Analyze data trends across various media partners and campaigns with in-house client servicing team to develop campaign insights and implications that meet report deadlines,
- Analyze multiple sources of external data to assist in strategy, planning and buying decisions,
- Oversee and issue buy authorisation/specs and guidelines for buys,
- Maintains comprehensive, well-organised records on assigned clients’ activity and deliverables,
- Maintaining knowledge of current digital media trends.
- To effectively communicate with a portfolio of clients via email, phone, presentations and meetings,
- Ability to handle pressure, long hours and deliver within deadlines,
- Be a team player and contribute to development of and others,
- Highly adaptive/have a passion for digital media marketing and changing technology in the fast paced industry,
- Must be able to multitask, think on your feet and exhibit attention to details,
- Bilingual Arabic/English (advantageous)
Posted on 17 Jul APPLY NOW