The South African Weather Service (SAWS) hereby invites applications for their one year Internship Programme.
We are looking for high- achieving graduates to join our Internship programme in the following fields:-
- Human Capital Management (Degree / National Diploma : Human Resource Management & National Diploma: Safety Management) – 3 positions – Ref. HCM – 2015
- Finance ( Degree /National Diploma: Finance – 2 positions – Ref .Fin 2015
- Supply Chain Management ( Degree / National Diploma: SCM Administration ) 2 positions .Ref SCM – 2015
- Corporate Affairs – Stakeholder Relations ( Degree /National Diploma : Communication or Journalism )- 1 position – Ref.CA – 2015
- International Relations ( Degree /National Diploma : International Relations ) -1 position – Ref .IR – 2015
- Legal (Degree LLB) – 1 position – Ref. LEG – 2015
- Commercial ( Degree / National Diploma: Marketing ) – 1 position – Ref.COM – 2015
- Information and Communication Technology (Degree / National Diploma: ICT) – 1 position – Ref .ICT 2015
- N 4 – 6 in Electrical Engineering /S 4 Electrical Engineering Light current – 2 position – Ref .TECH 2015.
Applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- An appropriate tertiary qualification Degree/National Diploma relevant to the above-mentioned fields.
- An applicant must be a new graduate or have been unemployed for a period of one year after completion of a tertiary qualification.
Interns will be placed within the SAWS: Head Office in Pretoria. Successful candidates will be responsible for arranging their own accommodation and transport. SAWS will pay a monthly stipend.
Recruitment will be done in line with the SAWS Employment Equity Plan.
Successful candidates will be required to enter into an Internship Agreement with SAWS.
SAWS is under no obligation to employ the intern on completion of the programme.
SAWS welcomes applications from people with disabilities.
Closing Date 17 July 2015