Customer Services Representative: HouseMe
An exciting technology start-up company is hiring a customer services representative from 11 February 2018.
HouseME is a technology company disrupting the archaic property industry, with a first-mover advantage in South Africa and global aspirations. HouseME offers a tremendous transition opportunity for traditional incumbents, but the core of the business is its B2C platform which is scaling each month with big data, management services, and financial products.
- HouseME’s team seeks a dedicated, autonomous worker able to engage at a high level of quality to a variety of clients via phone and email
- Candidate must have minimum two years’ experience in a call centre or similar, and must show an ability to work under pressure
- Core responsibilities will include outgoing sales functions, systems data capturing, and closing deals
- Candidate must have excellent verbal communication skills in English; multiple languages a bonus
- Candidate must be willing to work hard in order to convert leads, and thereby close deals
- Core skills should include sales or call centre training, and the ability to use website functionality as well as Google Docs
- Candidate will work directly with HouseME’s operations teams, and have the opportunity to earn additional commission based on performance
- Candidate must display passion for changing the status quo, have a reason to want to work in a startup, and a love for engaging with people all day long
- Candidate must be able to start immediately
Location: Cape Town, city centre
Remuneration: Basic plus Commission