HR Coordinator: CUM Books
The HR Officer must be passionate, astute and motivated about people. Be a good listener and be able to engage with people on all levels with a positive attitude.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Must have good administrative qualities.
- Provide guidance, support and coordination in the consistent and effective application of policies, procedures and practices of the HR department.
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance.
- Maintaining employee personnel files to ensure legal compliance.
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality at all times on matters pertaining to the company and employees.
- To ensure that we are fully compliant, up-to-date and all staff are aware of relevant policies and regulations.
- To support the HR team with general administration functions.
Must have knowledge about:
- Skills development and training
- Employee Equity