|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Company:||The Social Effect|
You are a master wordsmith. You like crafting text that packs a punch, has meaning and measurable impact. You excel at moulding a message that can blast through the clutter and reach the target market, stirring them into action!
While you may have dreamed of being the next Quentin Tarantino (the screenwriter as opposed to the director) or the next Hunter S Thompson you know your wordsmith talent is not being fulfilled in the mediocre environment you find yourself!
We are B2B digital agency (please don’t yawn) with offices in Cape Town and London that have successfully won the hearts and minds of some of the world’s largest technology companies (let me name drop – Microsoft, HP, IBM), gigantic trade show organisers and some incredibly sexy startups with our special brand of social/digital marketing. Even with the global health crisis battering the world our agency is doing well.
While our motto is ‘B2B doesn’t need to be boring’ we can sometimes be accused of falling off our high horse into the hum-drum blandness of 99% of our B2B agency competitors.
If you are a content creator who is funny, ballsy, brave, and bold and can write circles around the typical agency-hack we want to be talking to you!
Now to get boring (see we really need you).
- Writing copy that converts (or at least created action, emotion – everything below is a subset)
- Punchy ad copy (short form, long-form, blood-good-form)
- Sales copy – Jab, jab, right-hook copy (your copy will get them eating out of your hand)
- Website content – Most for us (but killer landing page copy, blog posts, and case studies – difficult making those sexy)
- Creation of whitepapers and e-books (also difficult making those sexy)
- Proofreading (yawn)
The Social Effect is a social business (that means more than just finishing work early on Friday afternoon for a drink and we laugh a lot) we believe wholeheartedly in collaboration (a problem shared is a problem solved), we have a flat structure and a culture of continuous improvement, ideation and fun (in no particular order).
This position will be Cape Town remote until after lockdown than based in our very cool Loop Street offices.
- Inbound/content marketing (we are a Hubspot user)
- Digital content management experience
- Digital copywriting experience
- Must know the difference between B2C and B2B
Apply by email