|Remuneration:||Basic plus commission|
About the Client:
Our Client is a registered Financial Services Provider , based in Cape Town, South Africa. We have a national footprint and are focused on delivering future-forward technology driven financial products and solutions.
We are currently urgently looking for Telesales agents / call centre agents who are available immediately.
The incumbent will report directly to the General Manager and indirectly to the Senior Operations Co-Ordinator who has a supervisory role to oversee operational staffing matters in the Operations Department.
- Generating leads and turning them into active clients
- Meeting a daily target of 20 sign-ups per day depending on the designated project
- Contacting potential customers via telephone, email and face to face
- Attend promotions to find out prospective customers/clients and new target segment and penetrate sales in that area.
- Must have a clear understanding of all new product benefits and should prepare strategies according to it to the sales force and should be able to execute those strategies on how the product could be sold.
- Assist in all tasks assigned
If you meet the above requirements please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively contact 079 651 4569.
The role is of a shift nature and to this extent your shift working hours are in support of the Customer Support Centre’s working hours hence your working hours are as follows:
-SHIFT 1: 10:00 – 19:00 Monday to Friday and Saturdays from 09:00 – 13:00.
-SHIFT 2: 11:00 – 19:00 Monday to Friday and no Saturday shift
- Grade 12
- At least 2 years Telesales experience
- Must be Fluent in Shona
- Must have a valid work permit
- Must have a valid passport
Apply by email