|Remuneration:||R7000 – R10000 per month Basic salary|
We are an online fashion retailer, we offer high-end brands at a discounted price to our exclusive society. We have big dreams and a real sense of excitement about the future. We’re always looking for great people to join us – innovators, changemakers and people who are just as passionate as we are. If you think you have what it takes to join an a-class team, we’d love to hear from you!
We are seeking a photography intern to join our team. You will be working full-time in the company’s in-house studio, with our awesome visual team and will assist with photoshoots for the company website.
- Setting up the studio
- Product preparation
- Assist with catalogue and product shoots for our online store
- Preparing images for the sales team to use e.g. retouching and sizing images
- Assist with studio and administrative duties
Personal skills and attributes
- Excellent organisational and self-management skills
- Strong ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Attentive to detail
- Excellent technical and photographic skills
- Good knowledge of Adobe Software
- Thrive in a team environment and work well with others
- Flexible and reliable
- Diploma in photography or arts
- Administrative experience
- Have an understanding of photographic best practices and procedures
- Must have a portfolio
- Drivers license and own transport are required
RunwaySale is committed to transformation and redressing of past inequalities. Our employment equity goals will be taken into account in our selection process.