|Company:||Elgin Free Range Chickens|
Value Added Department
Will include but not be limited to:
- Assist in supervising the Value Added, Fillets and Cut Ups Whole Birds departments
- Caretaking and inspection of all Machines in the relevant department.
- Stock rotation and general housekeeping.
- To complete daily confirmed customer orders.
- Locking up of the chillers at the end of shift.
- Accurately completing of attendance registers and clocking reports.
- Accurate completion of ISO 22000 documents.
- Adhere to all ISO 22000 procedures.
- Responsible for waste control.
We offer a competitive salary with benefits. The appointment will be made in accordance with the Company’s EE Policy. Interested applicants should email their CV’s to target=”_blank on or before 5 June 2020. Please specify which position you are applying for in the subject line. Only candidates who meet all the specified requirements will be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you have not been contacted within 1 month, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Requirements and Experience:
- Minimum grade 12.
- 2 years’ experience in a poultry or related environment.
- Good housekeeping skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Display good leadership qualities.
- Willingness to work overtime if needed.
- Ability to work independently.
- Disciplined, honest and reliable.
- Energetic and motivated.
- Ability to use your own initiative.
Apply by email
Deirdre van Rooyen