|Remuneration:||R6000 – R6500 per month Basic salary|
To produce engaging, quality multimedia content for Digify Africa. To constantly and continuously pitch new and exciting written, visual and audio-visual content for Digify Africa’s brand and its programmes.
- Producing quality content for Digify Africa. This includes attending a departmental brainstorm once a week with the content editor and PR manager. You are required to bring strong ideas that are aligned to the brand’s identity.
- Curate, create, and manage social media content.
- Manage and ensure that all information required for administrative purposes, reporting, monitoring, and evaluation has been collected from relevant parties
- Scheduling and overseeing uploading of digital content on a daily basis
- Assisting team with logistics of interviews for IG and FB Live, Twitterviews and case studies
- Community management and moderation on Facebook and WhatsApp Business
- Using internal resources to upskill yourself where needed
- Excellent writing and language skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Self-starter, problem-solver, solutions-driven
- Effective time-management
- All-round digital content producer skills
- Creative and innovative ideas
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Consistently deliver quality written and audio-visual content
- Interest and passion for youth development and young stories on the continent
- Meet deadlines as set by the content editor and deliver on brief per platform and project
Apply by email