|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, Muizenberg|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||The Cape Town Toiletry Co|
Come join our team! We are an evolving personal care and beauty company that requires the skills of a creative, learning, ethical and hard-working marketing professional.
You will need to be able to work with a team of sales, creative and technical experts on retailers and brands being sold into global markets.
This is a superb opportunity for you to express you multi-dimensional marketing skills and make the position your own. If you take initiative, are driven and can self-manage – this role could be for you!
- Content creation and management of Facebook and Instagram and other social media networks.
- Community management. Website management (experience with WordPress or Shopify required)
Brand management and building:
- Management of existing brands, ensuring all content and brand messaging is consistent across the board. Brand building; managing the launch and roll-out of new brands as well as developing their CI.
- Researching industry trends – the company works in bath, body, skincare and personal care so an interest in the industry is a must!
- Putting together and working closely to a six+ month marketing strategy. Campaign management – from execution to implementation and management.
Collaboration with Sales team:
- Working closely with the sales team to manage retail clients. Coordinating marketing activations or promotions with major retailers, ensuring that messaging is consistent.
- One would need to work closely with offsite developers to launch new websites.
- This involves project management, content creation and copywriting.
- Understanding of e-commerce a must.
- Working with influencers and bloggers, managing trade exchanges and other PR activations and or events.
- Leading our PR agencies and development new PR agents in overseas markets to support our brands
- Short to mid-length copy in terms of social media content, press releases, newsletters and web content
A relevant health, personal care and beauty company!
- Marketing degree/diploma and digital expertise
- Must be organised and detail orientated.
- The suitable candidate would need to work well under pressure and often be willing to work out of their job scope.
- Highly computer literate and tech-savvy: working with google doc’s, excel, scheduling apps – one must be able to grasp new online platforms quickly.
- Basic design skills would be beneficial as not all social media content will be designed
- Must be able to work well independently, communicate efficiently and comfortable making decisions.
- Competitive salary.
- Transparent bonus scheme.