Job Title: Graduate Internship
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Closing date: 30 June 2020
The South African Radio Astronomy Observatory, which includes the MeerKAT and the African SKA programmes, is now recruiting bright and enthusiastic Engineering and Science Hours graduates for its internship programme
- Must be a South African citizen or permanent resident
Completing a Bachelor of Science Honours in:
- Computer Science
- Applied Mathematics
- with exceptional programming skills and an interest in software development. Programming skills must be clearly demonstrated in the candidate”s application
- Short-listed candidates will be assessed through an online assessment in August 2020. This assessment forms part of the selection/interview process. Dates for the assessment will be communicated to short-listed candidates, and are non-negotiable.
- Successful graduate interns will be based in Cape Town, for a period of 3 years, starting in approximately January 2021.
- Successful graduate interns may be required to complete a Masters degree (part-time) during their 3 year internship.
How to Apply
to apply – Submit the following documents as a SINGLE PDF document:
- Up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copy of your South African ID document
- Certified copies of all your university transcripts to date
- A letter of motivation (max 300 words) stating whu=y you should be selected for an internship.
- Send applications to : firstname.lastname@example.org