|Company:||Elgin Free Range Chickens|
The successful candidate will report to the head of technical.
Key areas of responsibilities:
Will include the following but not be limited to assisting in the following:
- Baseline medical assessments
- First aid incidents
- Record keeping of IODs
- Assess medical issues to be referred to doctors
- Perform urine drug testing
- Issue chronic medication
- Family planning
- Housekeeping of nurse’s office
- Stock management of medical consumables
Interested applicants should email their CV’s to email@example.com on or before 17 July 2020.
Please specify which position you are applying for in the subject line. Please also indicate your expected salary range. Candidates who apply from outside the Western Cape will be responsible for all relocation costs should their application be successful. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you have not been contacted within one month, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- One year of experience
- SANC registered
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Dispensing licence
- Own transport
- Computer literate
- Multilingual will be favourable
Apply by email
Deirdre van Rooyen