We are looking for an experienced and successful salesperson to join our sales team at our premium furniture store in Galleria.
We are looking for candidates with strong communication skills who can make all customers feel welcome in our store, and effectively convey why our luxury products are the best on the market.
Leather Gallery curates the highest quality, luxury furniture and home decor pieces for the most premium homes, allowing them to reimagine and reinvent their interior spaces. Leather Gallery is fondly known as the home of leather furniture because of our wide array of leather sofas in an array of sizes, styles, shapes and custom colour and configuration options as well as the excellent quality of our genuine, top grain leather.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Three+ years of successful sales experience
- Matric certificate
- Diploma/degree in related fields, or strong recommendations from previous employers
- Proven track record of achieving sales objectives
- Strong sales abilities and proper understanding of customer service techniques
- Experience with and knowledge of Cin7 and POS is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to accurately communicate information about all products to customers
- Computer skills
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Greet and assist customers
- Provide accurate, up-to-date information on all products (E.G: product features, product variants, pricing, etc.)
- Ability to confidently answer all questions about products and provide accurate, in-depth advice on how to properly care for and maintain their products
- Create quotes and close sales
- Provide all customer feedback to the store manager
- Stay up-to-date on all products and constantly refresh your knowledge on their specifications, features, measurements, etc
Should you meet all of the above requirements, please email a copy of your CV along with your letters of recommendation to email@example.com with the subject line “GALLERIA SALESPERSON APPLICATION”.
Only successful shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply by email