We are a fast-growing business with an international client base and a reputation for providing exceptional quality of service, outstanding training programmes and development opportunities and extraordinary employees! We’re passionate about adding people that want to be part of a fun, flexible, values-based company and who love to provide amazing personal service to global business leaders, entrepreneurs and high net worth individuals.
We’re looking to hire passionate, hard-working, organised and nice individuals to join our team and be part of our continuing success story. Our growth is continuing to excite – that’s for sure. Our career development opportunities are huge: we are growing at 50% a month.
Why you’re going to love working here:
- The opportunity to work with a variety of international clients across different industries and business sectors.
- Excellent training opportunities to help you succeed and develop your career.
- A creative working environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Work from home positions.
- Lots of financial and other fun incentives.
- Virtual positions throughout South Africa also available
What we’re looking for in you:
- Show a strong desire to help people and a positive attitude at all times even when you are feeling grumpy (this is more important than anything else on this page!).
- Be extremely self-sufficient and able to make decisions on your own. Procrastinators need not apply!
- Great attention to detail.
- Be comfortable around technology and willing and able to quickly learn new applications and software.
- Have excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Have excellent presentation skills i.e. document formatting, travel itineraries, etc.
- Be ambitious, a great team player and a nice person to work with.
- It would be beneficial if you are fluent in French, German, Spanish or Dutch.
What you’ll be up to:
Whatever your client’s expectations and job specifics, your main responsibility will be to develop a deep understanding of your clients so that you can add value to their lives.
Every day is different, every client is different and that makes for a very exciting, diverse working experience. Our clients range from exciting new tech startups in London to celebrities, wellness practitioners and established CEOs.
We take a lot of time matching up you and your skills to the right clients. So, whatever your background, if you have the right qualities, we have a job for you.
- South Africa Citizenship or Permanent Residency is essential.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- A working laptop / PC and a secure and reliable internet connection
Location: Remote working opportunity
Working hours: Flexible
Apply: Kindly submit a cover letter and updated CV at: outsourcery.co.za/careers