- Reference Number : Refs/013677
- Directorate : Supply Chain Management
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R261 372 per annum (Plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms Confidence Nhleko Tel No:(011) 3550-6045
- Matric and 3-year Supply Chain Management qualification Administrative experience At least 2 years experience in Procurement Knowledge Procurement Policy and Procedures, PFMA– on Procurement issues, Service Level Agreements, SAP system
- To co-ordinate and facilitate the Procurement Requests (RLS 01’s) for goods and services from end-users. To co-ordinate and assist users in drafting specifications. To process the requests in accordance with and in adherence to procurement policies and procedures. Ensure that RLS01’s received have been checked and are captured timeously on SAP system. Ensure that proper records are kept of all RLS 01’s submitted to buyers. To liaise with OOP staff, addressing queries and providing advice and guidance as and when required. Providing advice and guidance to end-users from various business units on preparation of specifications, obtaining market related prices for products/services, etc. Ensure that Record Management System for RLS 01’s is adhered to i.e. all RLS 01’s details recorded on control sheets from date received, creation of Purchase Order.
- Qualifying applicants should submit their applications online www.gautengonline.gov.za. Applications must be submitted on the completed and signed Z83 Form accompanied by certified copies of qualification(s), identity document, proof of citizenship if not RSA citizen, a comprehensive CV, indicating three reference persons: Name and Contact Numbers, A relationship with reference, Reference checks will be done on nominated candidate(s). Note: Failure to submit required documentation will result in the application not being considered. Applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are short-listed and that their appointment is subject to the outcome of these checks include security clearance, security vetting, qualification verification and criminal checking (it is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority-SAQA). Note that correspondence will only be conducted with the short-listed candidates. If you have not been contacted by the Office of the Premier within three (3) months of the closing date of the advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. We thank all applicants for their interest.
Employer : Office Of The Premier
Location : Johannesburg
Closing Date : 19-04-2022