- Reference Number : refs/013686
- Directorate : Forensic Services
- Number of Posts : 2
- Package : R 73 004.40 per annum depending on the level of qualification
- Enquiries : Enquiries: Mr Richard Mathabela – Tel 011 355 6090 or Mr Smangaliso Buthelezi – Tel 011 355 6030 or Ms Lerato Makoe – Tel 011 355 6013
- National Diploma, BA Degree, BCom, B Tech, Honors, Masters in Risk Management/Internal Auditing / External Auditing
- To complete all tasks assigned in relation to the post.
- The Gauteng Office of the Premier is committed to youth and skills development in South Africa and Gauteng in particular. The 2022 Internship Programme seeks to provide recent graduates an opportunity to gain meaningful workplace experience for a period of twenty-four (24) months to complement their studies. The graduate recruits will be part of a supportive environment allowing for continuous Development. The Programme is directed at those who have completed their undergraduate/Post-graduate studies by the end of 2021 academic year. REQUIREMENTS STIPEND: R73 004.40 per annum depending on the level of qualification All applicants must be: • Between the ages of 18 – 35 years • South African citizen • Gauteng Province Residence • Unemployed graduates who have NOT participated in an internship programme in government • Students who have completed their academic theory and are in need of Experiential Training in order to earn their qualifications • Studying or have studied at a recognized institution of higher learning in the Republic of South Africa The following documents should accompany your application: • New Z83 Form obtainable on the DPSA website: www.dpsa.gov.za or any Government Department • Motivation Letter also indicating Placement Area • Curriculum Vitae • Certified copies of Identity Document, Senior Certificate & Qualifications including academic transcript Faxed, Emailed and Hand Delivered applications will NOT be considered. Applicants can forward their applications online only on GPG Professional Job Center People with disabilities, Whites, Coloured and Indians are encouraged to apply in line with our Employment Equity policy. CLOSING DATE: 18 April 2022 PLEASE NOTE: Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving; correspondence will only be made to successful candidates. If you do not receive any response within 3 months after the closing date, please accept that your application unsuccessful.
Employer : Office Of The Premier
Location : Johannesburg
Closing Date : 18-04-2022