|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
We are looking for an up-and-coming, driven and ambitious Copywriter to join our Creative Team on the Checkers CFS account.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Translate a brief and the strategic requirements into a compelling creative solution.
- Present work to the Creative Director and the Creative Group Head.
- Together with an Art Director, generate effective, innovative and compelling creative concepts for individual adverts or campaigns based on sound strategies.
- Write copy for radio, tv, print and electronic / digital media.
- Write and produce for radio.
- Keep abreast of creative trends and opportunities to drive the CFS brand forward.
- Be painfully accurate, error-free and be able to proof-check work.
- Being able to handle more than one job at a time, under tight deadlines.
Minimum relevant experience and skills / attributes required:
- A tertiary qualification in Copywriting and /or Advertising.
- Copywriting experience within an advertising agency.
- A portfolio of evidence that reflects creative copywriting proficiencies.
- Proficient in MS Word / PowerPoint / Keynote.
- Be a team player, especially when working with an Art Director or other Creative to
ensure the best possible creative output.
- Have an understanding of various mediums and copy requirements from print to
- Take ownership of your tasks and actively manage the creative process to progress
Interested candidates must please submit a concise cv and salary expectation. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within three weeks after submitting your application, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful. We remain committed to the principles of employment equity.
Posted on 26 Apr 11:07, Closing date 25 May