|Remuneration:||to be discussed|
|Location:||Cape Town, Salt River|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Zip Zap Circus School Trust|
This is a full-time position and the incumbent will report directly to the CEO. Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Development, planning and implementation of annual marketing and communications, PR, Social Media and digital strategy
- Content writing and SEO copywriting for web; articles / blogs, and brochure copy.
- Management and oversight of creation, copy and printing of Annual Report and AGM presentation and communication collateral
- Development and maintenance of the Zip Zap brand through ‘Style Guide’, inclusive of template proforma to ensure brand cohesion.
- Liaison with satellite Zip Zap offices in USA and France to spearhead international campaigns, exposure opportunities
- Developing marketing materials and fundraising tools for local, National and international markets
- Storyboarding and copywriting for all Zip Zap videos (show promotions, programmes, beneficiary stories, documentaries)
- Marketing support of all Zip Zap fundraising and special events
- Overseeing the online merchandise shop project inclusive of design and sales of Zip Zap merchandise
- Management of Marketing team (social media (digital) coordinator and graphic designer.)
- Management of marketing department income and expenditure. Ideally you will:
- Be passionate about Zip Zap cause, goals and values
- Have a relevant tertiary qualification
- Have at least three years of related experience in a similar marketing/social media role preferably gained in the NPO sector and proven experience in managing and developing others.
- Have proven ability to think out of the box to develop new marketing strategies
- Have excellent written and verbal skills
- Have exceptional organisational skills
- Have impeccable work ethics and a ‘’never give up’’ positive attitude
- Have excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite (Salesforce will be a +)
- Be able to work in a diverse environment, under pressure and meet deadlines
- Have an unendorsed drivers licence and own reliable transport
To apply, please submit your CV together with a 500 words maximum motivational letter, inclusive of your salary expectation, outlining your experience and how you fit the criteria to zip-zap.co.za by no later than Friday 15 April 2022 Please note that further communication will only be entered into with those under consideration for the role. Further information about Zip Zap can be obtained from the website – www.zip-zap.co.za
Zip Zap is an innovative School of Circus Arts, inspiring and empowering young people. At Zip Zap we strive to provide children (including youth-at-risk) with the resources to develop skills through the medium of Circus Arts, which will develop them into young global citizens. Zip Zap has a vacancy for a Marketing Manager to spearhead local, national and international campaigns and exposure opportunities.
Posted on 31 Mar 16:42, Closing date 15 Apr