The Head of Video Content Creation is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day running and development of video courses offered by CTSP. The Head will ensure that course content is industry-relevant and up to date, student learning goals are met, and course expectations are communicated to students.
The position is part-time for three full days per week.
- Oversee academic and operational aspects of video content creation courses and report to the head of school
- Arrange for consultants to keep course material up to date
- Provide oversight of a team of external lecturers
- Lecture at least one subject on the six-month and the full-time programmes. This will amount to six lecturing hours per week.
- Ensure student learning goals are clearly defined and updated according to industry trends and course requirements are communicated to students.
- Work with administrative records to track student progress and maintain all video course offerings.
- Manage instructional design and other instructional practices in order to ensure high-quality video content creation courses
- Ensure that all students in video content creation courses have an opportunity to meet their desired learning outcomes successfully.
How a typical day looks like
- The Head of Video Content Creation begins their day by checking their email and reviewing any urgent matters. If they have a class, they lecture to either the six-month video students or the full-time students. After that, they work on curriculum development and department planning. In the afternoon, they meet with students to discuss their progress and offer feedback. Finally, they end their day by preparing for the next day.
Exceptions to everyday
Attends the weekly staff meeting on Thursday mornings
Once a month, the Head of Video Content Creation has a meeting with the Head of
School to discuss any changes or updates that need to be made to the video content creation courses. They also pitch ideas for short courses on video for the HOS.
Once a term, the Head of Video Content Creation meets with external lecturers to review course materials and ensure that everything is up-to-date.
- Suitable level of qualification linked to video.
- At least five years experience with video content production is essential.
Please send your CV, in confidence, to az.oc.smro@ettenna Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Posted on 24 May 10:33, Closing date 23 Jul
Apply by email
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.APPLY