Location: Stretford, Gauteng
Date posted: 20 April 2022
Closing date: 13 May 2022
Salary: R 1,484.00 per month – Stipend
Job type: Paid employment programme
Certification: No certification
REFERENCE NUMBER: NYS 331062
The project will focus on providing the recruited youth with an opportunity to give back to their respective communities and make a difference by serving 16 Hours, weekly, with skills they have acquired in their lives and in return gain a new skill that will equip them with experience and better opportunities that may lead them into higher positions. Over and above the service-learning component, the recruited youth will undergo training in orientation to prepare them to engage with the programme for 6 months; life skills to help them cope with general challenges of life and assist them to plan for future activities by developing individual development plans (IDP) and; will be taken through work readiness and hassle content to prepare them for exiting the programme into sustainable opportunities.
The Maendeo NYS Project will recruit and engage young people who are Not in Employment, Education and Training (NEET) and:
- They must be between the ages of 18 and 34.
- They must have completed Grade 11, 12 and or a post matric qualification.
- Persons with Disabilities are welcomed to apply
- A young person must have an interest in the service area that they will be participating in.(e.g. Sports and Recreation)
- Must be South African citizens
To apply for this position, you need to be part of the network. Please Join the network or Log in below:Join the network