|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged candidates.
Calling all hotshot Copywriters! We have a superb opportunity for you to strut your stuff and show off your creativity at an exciting TTL creative agency in Cape Town. We’re looking for a Zulu/Xhosa speaking conceptual writer who is comfortable writing through-the-line. We’re looking for talented copywriters with advertising agency experience, so come on and show us your skills and bright ideas.
- Understand the brief and translate the strategic requirements into an exciting creative solution
- Review and present work to the creative seniors as well as clients
- Understand the importance of tone, language, style, spelling, and grammar
- Work with the Art Director to come up with compelling creative concepts for individual ads or campaigns
- Proactively follow creative trends, opportunities, and changes in language on social
- Produce effective, impactful, and compelling advertising that reflects the brand and appeals to the target market
- Take ownership of your work and manage the creative process to meet your deadlines.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant tertiary qualification (AAA, Red & Yellow, Vega or other)
- Proficiency in English, Xhosa/Zulu and other
- Some experience copywriting in an advertising agency environment
- Conceptual writing skills as well as a sound understanding of grammar and spelling
- Communication skills
- Ability to influence people through creative ideas and written work
- Multi-tasking skills (ability to handle multiple jobs at the same time)
- Ability to play well with others
- Interpersonal skills
- All-round positivity.
Please submit a relevant portfolio along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 24 May 07:08, Closing date 23 Jul
+27 21 422 1037
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.APPLY