|Remuneration:||R40000 – R50000 per month market-related|
|Company:||Ad Talent Africa|
A unique opportunity to be the go-to digital marketing expert to the advertising and PR global team of a well-established organisation and to build their digital marketing presence in Africa. This is remote position that would involve travel to Malawi, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Build and manage the digital marketing solution vision and technical roadmap, delivering process enhancements and solutions on time and at a quality essential to supporting business marketing objectives
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs across all digital channels including web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns, in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey.
- Lead strategic technical initiatives within the group, partnering with developers to optimize web traffic, conceptualise and produce web content and promotional campaigns.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Capture business needs across Business Units and translate those needs into processes, technology and data solutions capable of scaling to meet demand.
- Identify and integrate solutions across CRM, marketing tech, advertising tech and supporting solutions stack focused on streamlining operations and ensuring data efficacy for accurate targeting and measurement.
- Oversee overall governance of data and data analytics across the marketing organization, systems and tools.
- Manage migrations and lead continuous improvement of data governance and data integrity.
- Manage vendor relationships directly or in partnership with other stakeholders ensuring that the vendor is aware of and operating in line with Full Circle business needs and expectations.
- Create and manage training programs for system and tools ensuring team members know how to leverage the solutions to meet their objectives and streamline their work.
- Develop and maintain strong internal relationships, nurturing an enablement environment where team members look to you for solutions to streamline their work and improve overall program performance.
- Advocate for solution and process adoption across the group, partner with leaders and team members to infuse solutions into their work and make improvements in marketing data and measurement.
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- You have prior experience in a similar role
- You have good knowledge and hands on with SEO, data analytics, social media marketing, email marketing, CRM, marketing automation and digital marketing analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Tableau
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver.
- You thrive in matrix environments and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders.
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Data Analysis
- Social Media
- Email Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Project Management
Posted on 23 Jun 15:32, Closing date 23 Jul