|Remuneration:||R16000 – R20000 per month cost-to-company|
|Location:||Cape Town, Gardens|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
Artist Admin is looking for an experienced Digital Project & Account Manager to join our close-knit team of diligent and creative taskmasters in a full-time capacity from mid-July 2022.
The role requires superb organisational skills, a strong understanding of digital marketing platforms (WordPress, Instagram, Mailchimp) and print-production processes, as well as extra attention to detail, people management skills, and a healthy appetite for problem-solving.
The opportunity will give the successful candidate in-depth and hands-on experience with e-commerce opportunities and digital tools that local artists and creative entrepreneurs can implement and benefit from, ultimately assisting them to grow their careers and offerings both locally and abroad.
Please apply below and do not email us directly.
- Support account director to deliver innovative and creative solutions to client briefs
- Plan and implement digital and print projects, including defining tasks and timelines, and allocating required resources within budget
- Compile a thorough creative brief and project spec based on the expected deliverables
- Manage all project documentation – internal and external
- Update all project schedules and planners daily on internal project management software
- Help clients, both new and current, with all digital or production requests they have
- Communicate effectively and timeously with everyone
- Track account targets and deliver on provided KPIs
- Prepare reports, quotes, and invoices for internal and external presentation
- Have a thorough knowledge of all aspects of our business and be able to provide key insights to our clients regarding their work and the industry in which they work
- Take on a sales role should the department require it
- 3-5 years of experience in digital account management
- Strong administrative skills
- Good English communication both verbal and written.
- Knowledge and experience with various software (Xero, Monday.com, Excel, Google Sheets, etc)
- Client-facing abilities and confidence
- Great time management
- Negotiation skills
- Knowledge of sales metrics and reading between the numbers
- Ability to problem-solve, troubleshoot, and be able to manage multiple clients’ tasks at the same time.
- Experience or in-depth knowledge in a creative space
- Back-end website knowledge and management advantageous
- Responsible, organised, and works well under pressure
- A driven, goal-orientated person that thrives when given a challenge
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Amazing communicator
- Self-motivated, with a keenness to learn and grow
- Attention to detail and an affinity for numbers
- Enjoys the creative and art space and is keen to learn and understand the intangible nature of the arts and artists
Artist Admin provides administrative support to artisans, musicians, painters, illustrators, photographers, videographers, designers, coders, or anyone who’s creative for a living. If you’ve ever been overwhelmed trying to send a package to the States, selling products or services online, filing a tax return, trying to figure out what to charge an agency for a campaign, or have spent weeks gathering information for a visa application only to be turned down, then you’d know why we’re here. Our mission is to relieve you from these and all the other boring, complex, time-consuming tasks that just bog you down and distract you from your real strength and magical ability… to create.
Posted on 24 Jun 16:48, Closing date 30 Jul