|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||Cape Union Mart|
- Exceed customer expectations by practicing customer selling techniques.
- Adhere to stock loss controls in store
- Ensure individual targets are met consistently
- Ability to maximise and drive sales by identifying opportunities to increase turnover.
- Maintain housekeeping, uphold our visual merchandising standards in order to optimise sales.
- Create an inspiring environment. Have fun.
- Honesty in dealing with cash and finances
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Innovation and change management
- Thinking adaptability
- Taking ownership
- Six months of retail experience
- Matric or equivalent
- Clear criminal record
- Microsoft – Computer Proficiency
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of current clothing trends/outdoor lifestyle (depending on the brand applying for)
Please note: The Cape Union Mart Group is committed to transformation. Appointments and promotions will be made based on candidates who best meet the requirements for the position. Candidates that enhance the diversity of the team will be given preference, in line with our Employment Equity plan.
Posted on 17 Jun 16:08, Closing date 16 Jul