|Remuneration:||R400000 – R500000 per year cost-to-company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
They are a creative studio developing interactive solutions for the insurance industry. This is not your standard run-of-the-mill coding job; they often break out of the sandbox so you will learn new things every single day. You will be working with advanced concepts, alongside a team that is not afraid to push the boundaries.
I am looking for developers who have a high standard of quality; you must like solving hard + interesting problems; Culture fit is also key here so no matter your skills, shape, or form, you will need to fit in!
Here’s what you need to land an interview:
- key knowledge in writing with React You must have a grasp of the various conventions, design patterns, and best practices used within React
- You must have a grasp of the various conventions, design patterns, & best practices used within Angular/ React
- This team use fairly vanilla Redux, but exp. with any state management library is a plus
- Knowledge of design principles – UI/UX
- Knowledge of C#/Python on the backend will set you apart
- IT-related degree or similar
Reference Number for this position is ND52063 which is a permanent position based in Johannesburg, offering a salary of R400,000 To R500,000 cost-to-compant per annum cost to company, salary negotiable on experience. Contact Nicole on az.oc.egrem-e@delocin or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Posted on 30 Jun 11:58, Closing date 29 Aug
Apply by email
Nicole de Sousa
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.