|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
An awesome opportunity to take your Machine Learning skills and experience to the next with a multiple award-winning corporate banking environment.
A strategic thinker is needed to expand and optimise services to algorithm developers across the bank, while serving as a bridge between model builders, data analysts, and big data engineers to deploy productions models that positively impact client experience.
Apply today and grow your skills exponentially.
- Master’s degree – information technology
- Certification a plus in Hadoop (Cloudera or Hortonworks) and Apache Spark
- Working knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem and associated technologies e.g. Apache Spark, MLlib, GraphX, iPython, sci-kit, and Pandas is required.
- Also able to use tools for analysing and benchmarking operating systems, applications and algorithm performance and lastly programming skills in C, C++, Scala, Python, R, Java, SQL or similar.
- Machine Learning
Application development experience and knowledge
- Experience gained in creating production software / systems and a proven track record of identifying and resolving performance bottlenecks for production systems and/or algorithms.
- Experience in deep learning and machine learning algorithm design, feature engineering, validation, prediction, recommendation, and measurement.
- Lastly must have gained experience with complex, high volume, multi-dimensional data, as well as machine learning models based on unstructured, structured, and streaming datasets.
Reference Number for this position is GZ53794 which is a permanent position based in Johannesburg/Semi-remote offering a cost to company salary of R900,000 to R1.3m per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on az.oc.egrem-e@zhtrag or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Posted on 30 Jun 12:00, Closing date 29 Aug
011 463 3633
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.