- Accountable for the flawless launch of advertising campaigns on IOL’s digital properties.
- Investigate and resolve delivery/performance issues and advise management and account managers as to revenue risk.
- Interface regularly with account managers during RFP/proposal development and campaign optimisation process to provide product and technical feasibility guidance and recommendations.
- Collaborate on the delivery of technology and service solutions that meet customer needs and represent incremental revenue opportunities.
- Manage implementation of all operations requirements for campaigns (tracking, tagging, agency correspondence, media plan management, etc).
- Mentor other team members; grow the collective skill set of the ad ops campaign management team.
- Prepare month end client billing schedule for the accounts department.
- Three to five years overall ad operations management work experience in the digital media industry, publisher environment.
- Extremely analytical with strong math skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with ad trafficking (display, video), de-bugging, data collection, ad optimisations.
- Expertise in Excel.
- Familiarity with web analytics and ability to translate quantitative numbers into recommended actions.
- Knowledge of Ad exchange or Demand Side Platform media buying a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, creative environment.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent coordination skills.
- Good judgment, decision-making aptitude.
- Have a good command of the English and Afrikaans language.
- Be confident and have the ability to deal with clients and management at all levels.
- Creativity and the ability to generate numerous ideas for any given strategy.
Posted on 13 Mar 16:13