When M&C Saatchi was launched in 1995, it was of the belief that “nothing is impossible”. A conviction that an individual can make what seems highly improbable happen. Today, M&C Saatchi Abel is South Africa’s fastest growing agency, with over 180 staff in our Cape Town and Johannesburg offices.
We are looking for a multi-talented, brave and bright social media manager that will be responsible for the management and strategic implementation of social media activities for a variety of our clients.
- Writing social media calendars/outlines.
- Writing briefs for studio (copywriters and designers) for content creation.
- Writing social media conversation plans.
- Advising on social media competition/promotion mechanics.
- Proposing guidelines for best practice in the management of communities.
- Monitoring of competitive landscape and setting plans in motion to anticipate/react.
- Advising on social media regulations and specifications.
- Remaining updated with innovations in social platforms.
- Should understand ORM (Online Reputation Management).
- Reporting/competitor analyses/benchmarking.
- Generating insights into community behaviour.
- Report to strategy on social media performance on a monthly basis.
- Advising on the scheduling of resources and acknowledging key dates in brand calendars.
- Liaising with production/traffic in ensuring content deadlines are met.
- Establish and Build relationships with social media representatives.
Thorough understanding of all platforms:
- Three years + of social media management experience with community management responsibilities
- Experience in writing for social media is required.
- Proficient in social media reporting tools s.a. Brandseye, Sprout Social, etc.
- Agency experience.
- Needs experience in multiple social platforms.
Please note, if you do not receive a response in two weeks, your application has not been successful.
Posted on 15 Apr 14:23