|Remuneration:||Negotiable depending on experience|
|Location:||Cape Town, Observatory|
The main purpose of this position is to manage the administrative aspect of the certificate process for several courses and provide certificate-related student support.
GetSmarter aims to improve lives through better education by helping working professionals advance their careers. We offer a portfolio of short courses, postgraduate degree programmes, and professional accounting programmes presented in partnership with South Africa’s leading universities.
- Facilitate and manage courses during the certificate process to ensure that students receive certificates within the designated timeline.
- Assume responsibility for own productivity to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Communicate with brand partner contacts in a professional manner to arrange logistics and signing of course certificates.
- Liaise with courier company and the post office to ensure certificates are delivered to students in good order.
- Respond timeously to student certificate queries to ensure that students are supported and informed.
- Resolve student complaints and conflicts to improve students’ satisfaction with the product.
- Process returned and re-issued certificates to ensure that students benefit from a continuous professional service.
- Schedule and complete necessary tasks relevant to the certificate process within the correct timelines.
- Sound computer literacy.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills.
- Great communication skills.
- Exceptional administrative skills.
- Administrative work experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Job specific competencies
- Functional expertise.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Team work and partnership.
- Problem-solving and getting results.
If you are experiencing any problems with the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Start date: As soon as possible
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks after applying for this position, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 23 Jun 16:07