|Job Title||Cleaner / Girl Friday|
|Job Type Classification||Permanent|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Location – Town / Site||Paarl|
|Location – Province||Western Cape|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
|Job Description||Nulandis is currently looking to recruit a Cleaner / Girl Friday to work in Paarl.
Nulandis is a developer, manufacturer and distributor of a broad range of complementary products for the Agrochemical market. The company also represents a number of multinational suppliers and key technology partners and works closely with growers in order to provide comprehensive solution to their growing needs. Nulandis has national distribution coverage and has also extended its footprint into Africa and further afield.
|Duties & Responsibilities||• Daily cleaning of all offices including Admin and Technical Departments, toilets, kitchens as well as the immediate area outside of the Admin office and Technical Department.
• Ensure kitchens are cleaned after each tea and lunch break.
• Ensure that the general housekeeping of all boardrooms is maintained daily.
• Dustbins and smoking bins (including dustbins in both kitchens) are emptied and cleaned daily.
• Outside area around the Admin building to be swept daily to ensure good housekeeping.
• Clean windows both inside and outside which are reachable at eye level height weekly in both Admin offices as well as the Technical Department.
• Purchase groceries for the office where necessary.
• Perform relief Reception and Switchboard duties as and when required.
• Perform postal and banking duties as and when requested to do so.
• Perform ad hoc tasks as delegated by the employee’s immediate Supervisor or Management.
• Adhere to all internal policies and procedures.
• Conform to relevant Safety, Health and Environmental rules and regulations.
• Understand and adopt good housekeeping practices.
|Qualifications & Experience||• Must be able to read and write with educational skills equivalent to Std 10 (Grade 12).
• Minimum of 6 months relevant experience.
• Must be in good physical condition with no medical restrictions.
• Maintain a high standard of housekeeping and hygiene at all times.
• Minimum of 2 days full time training.
• Must be in possession of a valid driver’s license.
|Competencies||• Work standards.
• Safety awareness.
• Neatness. APPLY NOW