|Remuneration:||R20000 – R25000 per month Basic salary|
Our client is one of SA’s favourite retailers and are looking for a passionate copywriter to create inspiring and intelligent copy that encourages customer engagement by driving a contemporary, relevant tone across all communication channels. If you’re passionate about retail and love thinking out of the box, let us know.
- Develop unique ideas and communicate these through creative writing skills.
- Develop copy for campaigns through effective partnership with the art director under direction of the head of copy within agreed timelines.
- Define/maintain the voice of various sub-brands through consistent and creative writing.
- Ensure that all content is accurate and consistent and in line with brand guidelines.
- Develop copy across a wide variety of integrated mediums including ATL, digital, in-store ticketing (and other visual communications), brochures and leaflets, emails and other direct customer communication.
- Assist the social media manager with postings to social media pages.
- Accurately and timeously complete ad hoc copy writing assignments.
- Ability to read, challenge and interpret briefs in order to deliver effective copy solutions.
- Check and ensure accuracy of all copy delivered according to brief.
- Accurately and timeously proofread layouts as required.
- Maintain awareness of marketing trends and an up-to-date knowledge of the communications mix by continuously researching relevant local and international advertising and marketing communications.
- Understand the brand’s position in the marketplace relative to its competitors.
Partner with stakeholders
- Build, develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with creative, brand and 360 teams to develop creative strategies aimed at supporting key seasonal stories and driving sales.
- Degree in Copywriting and/or Post-Graduate Diploma in Copywriting
- Two to three years relevant experience
- Experience in retail industry advantageous
- Strong copywriting skills
- Deadline-oriented with ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Self-starter with excellent verbal, written and analytical skills
- An excellent command of the English language, including creativity, spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Good written communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- The ability to interpret and follow a brief
- The ability to think conceptually
- The ability to work well with others
- A good understanding of 360 marketing communication channels
- Computer literate (Word and Outlook)
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A quick thinker, creative flair and interest in fashion
- Up to date knowledge and passion for trends
To apply, please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 June 2015.
Posted on 18 Jun 09:33 APPLY NOW