|Remuneration:||R4000000 – R7000000 per year Basic salary|
This person also has responsibility for communicating quality results and the transfer of quality and QA knowledge to the workforce and production managers. Some of the duties will be as follows:
* Manages the operation of the laboratory of the peanut butter plant and mayonnaise plant.
* Drives continuous improvement efforts in product quality/performance and process optimization. (People having experience in new product development will have an advantage)
* Provides leadership in training of staff and plant employees for quality assurance.
* Develops, facilitates and maintains HACCP program.
* Assists the plant manager in managing audits and inspections.
* Reviews all product labels used in the facility and ensures adherence to regulatory and company standards.
* Maintains or ensures the maintenance of the nutritional database system for the facility/company.
* Ensures adherence to appropriate regulations and company standards for raw material used in both mayonnaise and peanut butter plant.
* Communicates quality metric and inspection results to production managers.
* Develops and maintains documentation of all required quality tests and activities.
* Ensures adherence to all contract packaging quality requirements.
* Leads by example with our clients company code of ethics. This includes following company policies, standards and specifications.
* Engages in the typical responsibilities of a manager requiring planning, evaluating, organising, integrating and delegating.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
- relevant tertiary qualification relating to FMCG
- Product development experience- Essential
- Product Development qualification – Nice to have
- Product development FMCG – Developing sauces
- QA experience – Essential
This person will be responsible for ensuring that the production and distribution of products meets or exceeds all quality standards.
Posted on 08 Jun 11:23