Location: Gauteng, Mpumalanga or Limpopo
The intention is to afford applicants an opportunity to obtain a national qualification in the Electrical artisan field. This opportunity is available through Colliery Training College, an MQA accredited institute.
Candidates will be taken through to Colliery Training College for theoretical training and will also be given the opportunity to do practical training at the mine.
Participation in the Learnership does not guarantee a permanent employment placement at Imerys SA– such opportunity is at the discretion of the company.
Successful applicants will be expected to sign a Learnership agreement confirming commitment to the requirements of the Learnership.
Successful candidates are expected to adhere to all company Health and Safety policies and procedures.
Successful candidates are expected to ensure good house keeping.
Preference will be given to:
- Applications that meet the conditions and criteria as set out in the current Social Labour Plan.
- Women as part of our Employment Equity Strategy.
- Individuals from Bela Bela and Lydenburg Area.
1. N2 with:
- Engineering Science
- Industrial Electronics
- Electrical Trade Theory.
2. Driver’s License
- Monthly Stipend
- Tool box for training will be provided
- All costs related to attending lectures / training / exams at the college will be covered