Mpumalanga Dept of Sports & Culture: Graduate / Internship Programme 2019
The Department of Culture, Sport and Recreation invites applications for internship programme from unemployed graduates who would like to gain practical experience in the following fields of study:
Human Resource Management and Development
- Diploma / Degree: Public in Human Resources Management / Public Management
Office of the CFO
- Diploma / Degree in Financial Management / Accounting / Supply Chain Management
Heritage and Museum Services
- Diploma / Degree in Heritage Studies
Sport and Recreation
- Diploma / Degree: Sports Management / Sports Science
Arts and Culture
- Diploma / Degree in Visual Arts and Crafts / Performing Arts / Fine ArtS
- Diploma / Degree in Archives and Records
Planning Progamme and Management
- Diploma / Degree: Public Management
Office of the HOD
- Diploma in Office Management / Management Assistance
- Be 18-35 years of age.
- Diploma or Degree in one of the aforementioned fields of study.
- Be a permanent resident of Mpumalanga Province (attach proof of residence) and from disadvantaged communities and designated groups (women, youth and persons with disabilities).
- Have not participated in any Government internship Programme. All applications will be subjected to security screening
ALLOWANCE: R 5 728.35 per month
Applications must be submitted on Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department of at http://dcsr.mpg.gov.za/Downloads/Z83.pdf and should be accompanied by a comprehensive CV, certified copies of qualifications and Identity documents.
Applications should be forwarded to: The Head: Culture, Sport and Recreation, P.O.Box 1243 Mbombela 1200 or Hand delivered to lkhamanga Building, Second Floor, 7 Government Boulevard, Riverside Park, Extension 2, Mbombela.