Community Engagement Internship
Cape Town-based opportunity to work with a small and dynamic team working on a small business/entrepreneur digital platform. Three-month assignment, potentially renewable and with possible other opportunities available.
Attributes and skills:
- Confident, charismatic and fun
- Excellent attention to detail
- Completely familiar with MS Office – particularly Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong ability to prioritise and juggle various tasks at the same time
- Strong verbal and written (particularly email) communication skills
- Great work-ethic
- Drivers license will be an advantage
Please note: In order to apply for this and other internships, please click on the apply button which will take you to the interns’ platform – www.trustedinterns.co.za. Register your profile, and once approved, you can go ahead and apply. We’ve also just launched the Shift Tomorrow campaign, where you could stand a chance to win your share of half-a-million Rand in career development prizes so sign up, complete your profile and win.
Remuneration: R4000 – R5000 per month