Digital Designer Internship: Itchy Digital
This design internship is perfect for somebody fresh out of school and just starting out in their design career or somebody with a bit of experience, looking for a space to be truly creative and that offers a real opportunity for growth.
You’ll be joining a boutique Social Media startup – powered by a small, tight-knit, “have your back” kind of team (three people, including you).
You’ll be responsible for the artwork of big, small and off the wall digital projects. Primarily this will be interactive content for social media channels, however, email design and web development projects do pop up here and there.
- Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- The ability to design for print and digital
- An understanding of design for social media
- Hungry to learn and to grow
- An interest in Photography and video would be cool
- Public transport/petrol credit
- Work at home Wednesdays
- Lunch on Fridays
- A stake in the success of the company