|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Pension|
- Conduct needs analysis to understand and enhance client’s financial wellness
- Create financial plans for clients that address their financial wellness needs
- Present information sharing sessions on financial planning topics
- You will spend a fair amount of time travelling to clients
- You will perform an end to end function which include client analysis, financial wellness analysis, diary management and administration
- See financial advice as a career and invest in it
- Understand and adapt approach to meet the needs of the client
- Accurately identify problems and proactively solve them
- Timeously complete all administrative and reporting duties related to the role
- Build sound relationships with clients and stakeholders through honesty, trust and respect
- Have knowledge of the technical product and legislation in order to propose the most relevant and innovative client solutions and comply with governance requirements
With a legacy of over 120 years, Metropolitan has been serving and empowering South African communities with accessible financial solutions through the best and challenging times. As one of the largest financial services companies in South Africa, our legacy is centered on providing client centric solutions. Our long-standing commitment to treating our clients with respect is what has allowed us to remain at the top of the South African Customer Satisfaction Index (SAcsi) for a number of consecutive years.
We believe that financial literacy paired with expert advice enables our client’s to make good decisions about their money. To help achieve this we have over 140 branches throughout South Africa as well as centers of service in Namibia, Botswana, Kenya, Ghana, Lesotho, and Swaziland. Metropolitan is part of Momentum Metropolitan Life Limited, an authorised financial services (FSP 44673) and registered credit provider (NCRCP 173).
- Grade 12 or an equivalent NQF4 plus 5 years working experience
- Grade 12 with post matric qualification plus 1-2 years working experience
- Candidate must have the aptitude to become Fit and Proper as per the requirements of the FSCA
- Candidate that is fully Fit and Proper as per the FSCA requirements need to have a RE5, FSCA recognised qualification, minimum 1 year financial services experience in the applicable sub-category and proof of CPD hours completed per sub-category.
- Computer literate (Required)
- Fluency in English (Required)
- Driver’s license (Preferred, but not required)
- Own transport (Preferred, but not required)
- Own smart device (laptop, tablet or smartphone)
Apply by email