|Remuneration:||R8000 – R12000 per month Basic salary|
We are a debt counselling company in the Cape Town CBD, focused on financial wellness solutions. Our vision is to guide our clients from financial distress to financial wealth, consists of using a consultative sales approach, by performing a needs analysis for clients and providing advice.
We are looking for a private account manager to assist our high-income clients in managing their finances and debt. You’ll be responsible for building long-term relationships with clients and cross-selling them our products and services. The successful candidate should be excellent communicators with solid knowledge of the financial services sector. Sales and customer service experience can help you succeed in this role. The ideal candidate is bold and ethical and possesses strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
If you join us, you’ll:
- Act as the point of contact for high-income clients
- Resolve problems and handle complaints in a timely manner
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Proven work experience as a sales account executive
- Hands-on experience with customer service
- An ability to grasp clients needs and to increase customer engagement
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Analytical and time-management skills
- Interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organisational levels
We ask a lot of each other at Debtline, but we give a lot too.
Things you’ll love:
- Company incentives (from time to time)
- Training and further education opportunities
- A positive working environment
- Work directly with the founders of the company
- Be part of an entrepreneurial group of companies, including MasterStart, Wealth Alliance, SaveMoney, and indirect, just to name a few
- You will learn from and be part of team professionals
- Get the opportunity to stand out as we are a small and growing company, allowing for close attention and support from our managers
- Career and growth opportunities.
- We are a young tech company with amazing offices in Cape Town (CBD) – close to the company gardens, with superb coffee shops and restaurants within walking distance from our offices
NB!! Urgently looking for individuals who can work remotely to join our team!
Please note: In order to apply to this and other internships, please click on the apply button which will take you to the interns’ platform – www.trustedinterns.co.za. Register your profile and you can go ahead and apply.
Bonus if you have:
- University or college diploma/certificate in finance or banking
- Debt review and/or any sales experience
- Outbound sales experience (advantageous)