SANSA has the following Internship opportunity in the Space Science Directorate situated in Hermanus, Western Cape for enthusiastic, hardworking South African citizens.
Position: Finance Internship 2020
Duties (not limited to this):
• Filing of SCM, finance and administrative documentation
• administrative tasks
• switchboard duties
• assist with stock taking
• physical asset verification and maintenance of asset database
• transactional processing on SAGE X3
• archiving of SCM, finance and administrative documentation
• assist with administration and preparation for on-site conferences and meetings
• Should be 35 years of age or younger at the time of submitting an application;
• Be a South African citizen or South African Permanent Resident (with a valid South African Identity Document).
• Willing to live in Hermanus, Western Cape for the entire duration of their internship.
• National Diploma/Degree in Finance, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration
Interns will be paid a differentiated monthly salary according to their level of qualification as follows:
• R5 400 for a Diploma at NQF level 6 needing practical training to obtain full qualification
• R 6 070 for a Bachelors/Advanced Diploma at NQF level 7graduate;
• R 6 750 for an Honours’ /Post Graduate Diploma/BTech at NQF level 8 graduate; and
• R 8 050 for a Masters/ MTech at NQF level 9 graduate
Closing Date 13 May 2020