|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Job level:||Management (Snr – Executive, 5+ yrs)|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||C&R Brand Solutions|
- Apply strategic planning to determine department objective.
- Delegate duties to staff to attain objectives.
- Allocate use of available resources.
- Monitor and assist staff with work progress.
- Evaluate current department processes and systems.
- Plan and implement procedures and systems to maximise operating efficiency as set down by EXCO.
- Establish and maintain controls.
- Co-ordinate financial and budgetary activities for maximum operational efficiency
- Facilitate the preparation and analysis of reports for MANCO.
- Review performance data (financial and activity reports) to monitor and measure productivity, goal progress and activity levels.
- Formulate department policies and procedures.
- Communicate any delays on manufacturing process to Sales.
- Communicate with internal departments to meet organisational objectives.
- Manage and plan production throughput and hi-light any peaks or slumps in downtime or quantity.
- Create and maintain an efficient QC process – Branding, cleaning and packing to ensure quality product deliver to the customer on time and in full.
- Fault Analysis and apply corrective measurements.
- Manage Expense Budgets
- Manage all purchases and supplier invoices.
- Escalate any financial impact to the company.
- Manage overtime and temp staffing expenses.
- Manage cost, minimise rework and overtime.
- Determine staffing requirements.
- Interview and train new staff.
- Supervise direct reporting staff according to company policies.
- Set employee goals and objectives.
- Develop staff to maximise potential.
- Supervise employee induction programme.
- Performance management of staff in order to achieve strategic objectives.
- Approve purchase orders with correct costs and lead-times.
- Ensure Sync tasks are varianced, updated and managed.
- Plan and manage branding process to achieve goals.
- Manage late delivery report and update sales/ production facilities on crucial information and deadline changes.
- Coordinate with sales and production departments’ regarding branding lead-times, delays and downtime.
- Prompt and accurate communication.
- Implement and monitor LEAN initiatives
- Manage and deliver on new projects assigned throughout the year.
- Knowledge of embroidery and branding techniques
- General Management Experience
- Knowledge of branding systems/software
- At least five years of experience
Posted on 22 Apr 15:37, Closing date 22 May
+27 11 837 2000
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.APPLY