If the media/marketing environment is your passion, you get a thrill from delivering winning solutions to an array of blue chip clients and are fueled by the rewards that come with achieving targets then this could be a new chapter in your life. You need to be a high powered sales specialist with experience in a Media Agency environment.
A full time career opportunity exists with a leading outdoor and activations media company. Oomph! operates across the African continent with a strong international client portfolio. We are seeking a talented, skilled, experienced media sales professional to join our team. We require somebody who understands agency and direct clients and is able to nurture and grow relationships. Strong selling and client relationship management skills is a must.
We are looking for a deal maker with strong industry ties, creative and conceptual strategic campaign development skills matched with meticulous presentation abilities.
We need an experienced media individual who can work internal sales opportunities whilst developing new strategic sales channels both locally and across the Continent.
Strong career enhancement opportunities exist within the organisation.
Market related salary with an attractive benefit structure on offer for the right candidate.
You must have proven people and communication skills – building relationships is crucial. You should be self-motivated, able to work independently and to meet strict deadlines. You must understand the numbers required for sales. You must be prepared to work outside of traditional hours. You should have an unwavering commitment to the job, and be able to work under pressure and deliver.
Please do not apply if you don’t have proven sales record and the necessary dedication to work outside traditional hours, meet deadlines and your key performance targets.
- Strategise sales pitches
- Service existing clients and source new leads
- Solicit business through telephone calls, emails and fact-to-face meetings
- Strong communication and organisational skills cost estimates, contracts and relevant information to clients
- Attend industry events and source leads
- Be able to identify new markets and implement new strategies
- Monitor and analyse industry trends and opportunities
- Achieve targets for activation and outdoor service offering
- Establish and manage client relationships
- Provide sales reports on a weekly basis
- Ensure all sales contracts are signed and all documentation is completed
- Perform all tasks relating to marketing, promoting, selling, administration and client service
Proven record of meeting and exceeding targets, passion and commitment, tenacity, good customer service and people skills, good organisational and management skills, good understanding of sales numbers, hard-working, energetic, deadline-driven, self-motivated, able to work under pressure, flexible, team player
International experience in Africa, United Kingdom or Middle East.
When applying for this job, please give us an indication of your salary expectations.
Posted on 19 Mar 07:45