Be responsible for microwave product and after-sales technical support(implementation & maintenance) in the field of microwave transmission network in South Africa.
- Support the customers in all technical aspects and improve the relationship to our main service provider accounts.
- Review and approve technical survey report
- Microwave network planning, including air interface and service planning
- Support microwave commissioning, integration and service migration
- Site supervision, quality control and coordination between Huawei and customers
- Conduction of trainings for customers, subcontractors or service partners
- Pre-sales support for testing, bidding or holding workshops
- Microwave network troubleshooting, monitoring and maintenance
- Degree: Bachelor’s degree or above Specialization: Science and technology/Management, Electronics science, Tele-communication, or related specialization.
- 3 years working experience in engineering or technical support in WDM industry is preferred
- After-sales technical service experience is preferred
- Candidates with related certifications will be preferred
- Experience of Huawei RTN600/900 products will be preferred
Job Specific Requirements
- Familiar with MPLS principle, microwave hardware, software commissioning;
- Having IP microwave project experience;
- Having IP knowledge, such as PWE3, IP, QoS, Synchronization etc;
- Data configuration and commissioning;
- Presentation & communication skill;
Good team work and fluent English, strong communication ability;b Specific Requirements