CNW (Christian Network Media) is looking for a dynamic sales representative to recruit radio advertisements for various Christian Community Radio stations.
Key performance areas
The recruitment of ad sales (on various platforms – radio, web, publication and projects) for various Christian Community Radio stations (including Radio Pulpit and Radio Cape Pulpit)
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current and prospective clients in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s clients
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective clients
- Researches sources for developing prospective clients and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective clients
- Expedites the resolution of client problems and complaints.
- Analyses the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective clients’ value to the organization.
Salary: Fixed amount (R10,000) + Commission
- Applications: Candidates who qualifies are invited to apply on/before 20 March 2015. If you do not hear from us by the 31 March 2015, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Qualification and experience:
- Relevant tertiary sales/marketing qualification will be advantageous
- At least five year’s previous experience in sales
- At least two year’s previous experience in radio ad sales
- Working experience in Christian Community radio environment would be advantageous
- Established client base in Gauteng
- Proven sales track record
- Computer literacy: Basic computer literacy (MS Office Package)
- Numerate for business (corporate)
- Communication (verbal and written) (including the ability to communicate to people on various levels and across cultural)
- Results driven
- Delivery orientated
- Assertive and confidence
- Stress handling and coping capability
- Integrity and accountability
- Negotiation and networking skills
- Selling skills
- The ability to work with difficult people and to handle professional rejection
- Valid driver’s licence and own transport
Posted on 06 Mar 10:47
Pulpit Media Group