Are you a grade 12 student looking to further your studies next year? Do you believe that a better future is achievable but don’t have means to finance your studies?Apply for a Nedbank bursary and join a vision-led, values-driven organization that is building Africa’s most admired bank. Applications accepted until: 30 April 2015
Through the Nedbank Bursary Fund, bursaries are made available to help academically able students meet the costs associated with studying at higher-education institutions.
If you’re thinking of studying for a degree at university but don’t have the means to finance it, consider the Nedbank Bursary Fund.
Before you apply for a Nedbank Bursary, please ensure that you meet the criteria below:
- Learners who are currently in grade 12
- Students who are registering for the first year
- Students who are already registered with a recognised South African public university (under- or postgraduate study)
- Average of 65% (all applicants)
- University entrance criteria for degree studies met
- Applicants who did not study towards a degree after matriculating will be considered only if they matriculated in 2013 (a minimum of two years before the year to be funded)
- South African public universities registered with the Council of Higher Education
- Universities of technology for IT and property-related qualifications
How to apply
Click here to apply
Closing Date: 30 April 2015