The undergraduate bursary is specific to students that are on track to successfully complete their 1st year and require funding from their 2nd year of studies onwards. Applicants should be well-rounded with strong academic results in the fields of commerce, science, engineering, mathematics, and technology.
Minimum selection criteria:
- Applicants must have achieved an average of 65% and above in the latest examinations.
- Applicants must be registered for full-time undergraduate studies.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements in the fields of commerce, science, engineering, mathematics, and technology at a registered public university.
- Applicants will be required to participate in a formal assessment process including but not limited to Psychometric evaluation and an interview.
- Financial need is considered in applications.
Application Season: 2021 applications open from 1 April to 30 September 2020.