To ensure the smooth operation of the Cape Town office, and to provide highly professional administrative support to the managing director and the sales and marketing director so that they can fulfill the PRHSA objectives.
- Effective management of the company diary
- Smooth arrangements and catering for meetings, workshops and conferences
- Taking of minutes and distributing them timeously
- Act as key liaison to facilitate contact and provide assistance/information/data for meetings, tele-conferences and sales conferences
- Ensure ongoing reliability, maintenance and staff support for in-house systems
- Manage office support staff effectively, ensuring above average performance
- Daily management of issues relating to the office building and maintenance.
- Ensure that adequate stock of staff refreshments is available at all times.
- Sourcing of market information from Nielsen’s
- Matric with a diploma/degree with at least five years’ experience working as a personal assistant to a senior management team.
- Have a love for books, and a broad reading taste
- Have outstanding English and Afrikaans (written and spoken) communication skills.
- Fully computer literate and efficient in MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint with excellent numeracy skills
- Have a valid driver’s licence and their own car.
- Excellent administrative talents and outstanding communication and relationship building skills, coupled with a strong sense of appropriate professional conduct at all times.
- An energetic, outgoing and friendly person who is professional in their dealings at all levels.
- The ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
Posted on 25 Mar 11:06