A dynamic consultancy specialising in the financial sector requires the services of a number of passionate and dedicated UX specialists. Push boundaries and work in a truly Agile environment which offers flexible hours, great salaries, brilliant minds and top class projects.
– Two to four years experience as an information architect, interaction designer, or user experience professional (or similar role)
– Demonstrated ability to produce meaningful and effective design artifacts for complex transactional interfaces, taxonomies and metadata frameworks, and templates for content management systems
– Proficiency in a variety of design prototyping tools
– Experience in client services
– Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree preferred) in a related field, such as Human-Computer Interaction, Library Sciences, Cognitive Science, Computer Science, etc.
Posted on 13 Mar 07:47