With FNB, you can be part of a company that offers you a career, not just a job. With a wide range of employment options and business areas to choose from, you are bound to find a perfect fit.
We share accountability with our employees and provide you with the best possible opportunities to learn and grow. We are breaking new ground with our innovative thinking and challenging our employees to think differently and develop into the thought leaders of the future. The foundation of our success is in our entrepreneurial culture and the belief that our people are our single most important resource.
If you share our values of being:
- All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s EE Strategy.
- and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team.
Brief Posting Description
Load, maintain and replenish ATM/ADT devices within SSD region; Be responsible for a number of ATM/ADT and undertake the routine; Take full custodianship of ATM/ADT devices
- As a valid driver’s license is required, please ensure that this information is updated on your CV.
- The successful candidate must reside in Mthatha
- Reduce Rand value of ATM/ADT differences as being the total of absolute net shortages plus absolute net surplus as reflected on the General Ledger of the business unit under control
- Achieve Balanced Scorecard Profit results for the Self Device Devices as per the Business Scorecard Objectives
- Ensure cost controls within budgets requirements e.g. cell phones bills and tool of trade vehicle and effective control and management of overtime targets
- Achieve the delivery of exceptional customer by providing first line support and after hours support on a 7 day standby week according required Service Level Agreements
- Self Service Devices availability measured by means of the ATM/ADT reports and benchmark % uptime agreed. (excluding uncontrollable downtime due to mechanical defects).
- Provide feedback on the performance of vendor service SSD devices and sites e.g. SBV, BTYES, BMS, DIEBOLD and CLEANERS
- Conduct monthly cash and alarm checks on ATM/ADT devices to ensure that all ATM/ADT failures and site inefficiencies are reported immediately and ensure that strict SSD cleanliness standards are adhered to and monthly look and feel checklist are completed
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements, policies, process and procedures required for the Self Service Devices
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Grade 12
- Preferred: National Certificate NQF 5 120 credits
- The ability to self manage and self motivate is essential.
- Ability to work with cash accurately.
- Drivers license (no endorsements)
- Basic technical skills
- Minimum of 1 year experience with all aspects of ATM routine maintenance is essential
How to Apply
Click the Apply Now button to apply for this vacancy.